CMA Foundation examination of December 2022 term will be held again for all the candidates in all four papers on January 21 and January 23.
The Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICMAI) has released the CMA Foundation December 2022 admit card for the rescheduled exams today. The institute earlier announced to hold CMA Foundation exam again due to the technical issues faced by the candidates. The exam was held on January 13, however, students faced technical difficulties during the exam. Following this, the ICMAI announced that CMA Foundation examination of December 2022 term will be held again for all the candidates in all four papers on January 21 and January 23.
The ICMAI has released a new CMA foundation admit card 2022 for the re-examination at icmai.in.
Candidates can follow the steps given below to download the ICMAI CMA Foundation admit card 2022.
- Visit the ICMAI official website, icmai.in
- Click on the admission tab on the homepage.
- Now, click on the admit card on the side menu.
- “Admit Card of rescheduled Foundation Examination of December 2022 Term” link will be displayed.
- Click on the CMA Foundation admit card download link
- Enter registration number and login.
- CMA Foundation admit card 2022 will be displayed.
- Download and save it for future reference.
As per the CMA Foundation syllabus 2022, there are a total of four papers. These are fundamentals of economics and management; fundamentals of accounting; fundamentals of laws and ethics; and, fundamentals of business mathematics and statistics.